Le Familia.

 

a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit. - Oxford dictionary on family.


Sunday. The family day. I'm still in Sibu. Working here in COVID team. Today I miss my family. Especially today. Because we usually gather around on Sunday. I missed drinking hot tea during breakfast. Listening to my niece and nephews excited scream watching cartoon on Sunday. And I lazily do whole family's laundry. While waiting for clothes, I will sit at our long dinner table. Sipping hot tea. Talking with Mommy. And then Pija will chipped in sometimes with her snide comment. And Ana will be busy at the kitchen, thinking and preparing lunch for us and her kids. Ecah will either playing with our niece and nephews, or vacuuming carpets. Ejat will either planning for short visit to amusement place or nearby park; or was away with work or went to cycling early morning. I miss them all. Really do. Feels like crying because I'm so far away from them. I miss my car too. Miss H. Boy, did we had such great adventures together. 


COVID, please go away soon. I want to be back home. Home in Putrajaya. Home to where all my family members are. I hate being away from them. I miss you guys. :'(



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants about jodoh.

Overthink. Thinking too much?

In Your Likeness.